A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like that's a real nice job.

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah its right close to my house, they went away and he said just work on it as you can, and he even said "use my mixed gas, I need to use up my mixing oil anyway."

Chain came off though, but that took 2 or 3 minutes to fix, and I adjusted it, and sharpened the chain while I was at it. The only other problem is how damp it is in that section of the forest.

3. LawnMan19

Yeah I hate anytime the chain comes off, and I was going to say it looks like it was damp in some spots.

4. S-205

from Ontario

Did a little job today at a new customers house, picked up some brush from the wind storms lately, and pulled out 3 larger bushes from the side of the house. Their shed bled down too, so I piled that up and I will take it away. Pictures soon, once I find my camera's USB cable.

5. S-205

from Ontario

Some shots of the new account, the brush at the side, and the worst part of the job, the small friggin gate, the 36 won't even fit!

SAM_0785.JPG

SAM_0789.JPG

SAM_0787.JPG

SAM_0786.JPG

SAM_0788.JPG

6. LawnMan19

I guess the 21'' will be seeing some work then.

7. S-205

from Ontario

Better shots of the trailer, and the 14 foot on the Tacoma. It didn't sag too much. I couldn't take it though, it doesn't have a 7 pin connector for the lights and brakes.

And here's where all the wood from the tree job went, I got more than I thought I would! This where me and my buddies hang out after work, its a little messy right now though, leather couches, fire, and beer :clapping: I'm 19 I'm still allowed to have a tree fort right?

SAM_0779.JPG

SAM_0780.JPG

SAM_0781.JPG

SAM_0782.JPG

SAM_0783.JPG

SAM_0784.JPG

SAM_0794.JPG

SAM_0795.JPG

8. S-205

from Ontario

I cut it once actually before winter, theres a way to fit the Scag through the fence at the backm through the neighbours yard. If I can quote their house and get it then I can use the 48 on both!

9. LawnMan19

Looks like you got some nice wood out of that job, and that's a really nice dump trailer.

10. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah it was good, I tarped the rest so hopefully it dries out okay and it can be used within the season. And thank! :)