Lawn Care Forum banner

A.T.T Landscaping

167K views 669 replies 57 participants last post by  S-205 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I`ve been on LS for a while now just looking around, gaining knowledge just like everyone else. Had a company for a while now, been working at it with my dad and I will be running everything in the upcoming season. He`s an engineer and his fair share work cut out for him. Im starting my Landscape Design course in about a week and hopefully that helps a lot with the business side of things, as well as the work aspect. Here`s a few shots of what we`ve been up to in the last little while. Any questions you have, feel free to ask.

Motor vehicle Window Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Golf cart Plant Golf

Tire Wheel Golf cart Vehicle Golf

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface

Wheel Tire Vehicle Bus Automotive tire

Plant Tree Sky House Land lot

Plant Natural landscape Road surface Tree Asphalt

See less See more
#627 ·
what type of work do you do mostly ?
Mostly lawn maintenance throughout the year, snow removal is a huge part of my winter. And come spring we do a good amount of small landscape installs, patios, rock walls, sod etc. I have about 3 days of cutting and most of my accounts are full maintenance so there's always work weeding, pruning, cleaning leaves etc
Posted via Mobile Device

#628 ·
Maintenance is winding down. This week is the last week for leaves and so forth and early next week will be last the cuts. The comes winterizing everything and pulling out the snow equipment.

We've had a really good run, but the Tacoma is back up for sale. Our snow work has expanded and we need another truck, so the Tacoma just doesn't cut it. I'm excited to buy my first real work truck. I had a deposit down on this 2001 7.3 w/ 95000 kms but the plow was a little rough after some more consideration so I backed out of that. I'm gonna stick with our low maintenance plan and get something newer and a new plow. So going to check out this GMC today.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

#630 ·
That plow looks pretty good to me, nevr even had a cutting edge installed on it. Just a little surface rust in that picture atleast. Is the gmc a 2500 or 3500

#631 ·
The GMC was a peice of crap, plowed with before and beat up pretty hard. Scratched and dented, pretty certain it was in an accident. Yeah the Ford plow had rusted cylinders, the plow was basically rusted to the frame and the pins wouldn't pull. I can't afford to have major breakdowns this year.

I'm getting stressed, really have to make a decision soon.

#633 ·
I missed our first event of this year because I'm in Hawaii, I thought the 20th of November was a safe time to leave, but my Dad and our other employee covered it all. My dad was actually in Mexico too he got home just in time!

I didn't want to speak too soon because so many deals fell through but I finally found a truck to replace my Tacoma. I had a deposit on a 7.3, and then backed out because it was sketchy. I went at looked at a couple Chevys. Then I won another 7.3 on eBay but it didn't mean reserve, then I bid this and won and it didn't meet reserve. But we made a deal and were flying to get it on Wednesday, so I really hope it all checks out.

I'm gonna miss my Tacoma but its not practical anymore. This truck will now take on all of our summer work basically, so that we don't rack up km's on the Cummins. And in the winter it will be doing a couple small lots, the driveways and have all the sidewalk equipment in it, no salter.

Will get more pics when I actually get it

2003 F250 FX4 SCLB 7.3 PSD w/ 7'6" Western Unimount Pro Plow

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive battery

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

#636 ·
Nice looking doe.

#639 ·
Thanks! I cleaned it all up today and it's in such good shape I can't get over it. It passed emissions no problem! Just have to work out some tow mirrors, maybe a back rack, a cb antenna and a stereo deck.
Posted via Mobile Device

#644 ·
A little tree cleanup for a commercial account we maintain. The ice finally melted off it. Had to throw salt down after to melt away the rest.

Good still having my Tacoma for doing odd jobs instead of unhooking the plows all the time. Some randoms in there too.

Sky Plant Tree Slope Body of water

Snow Branch Twig Plant Natural landscape

Plant Tire Water Snow Wheel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Plant

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Sky Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#645 ·
Very nice! Glad to see the 7.3 put to work, she'll bring you years of service I'm sure.

#646 ·
Very nice! Glad to see the 7.3 put to work, she'll bring you years of service I'm sure.
Thanks! I hope it does I really like it so far. I have some plans for it, but it's a work oriented truck I have to keep reminding myself that. I need new mirrors. A 4 inch turbo back, and an intake. Really considering an aluminum flatbed.

How are your trucks?
Posted via Mobile Device

#647 ·
Got my truck oil sprayed, they had a monitor to watch your vehicle it was funny. Put a few stickers on the truck. And I bought a new game for Xbox called Farming Simulator and if you're off for the winter and love equipment get it because its addicting.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car

Computer Output device Vehicle Gadget Flat panel display

Snow Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Window

Wheel Tire Gadget Motor vehicle Flat panel display

#651 ·
Thanks! I hope it does I really like it so far. I have some plans for it, but it's a work oriented truck I have to keep reminding myself that. I need new mirrors. A 4 inch turbo back, and an intake. Really considering an aluminum flatbed.

How are your trucks?
Posted via Mobile Device
Heck I love my Fords. The 7.3 has a 4 inch turbo back exhaust, six position chip, and an intake. With a built trans, hopefully this summer it will get stage two injectors, but thats to be determined, as I have other things to spend that kind of money on haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.