Lawn Care Forum banner

A.T.T Landscaping

167K views 669 replies 57 participants last post by  S-205 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I`ve been on LS for a while now just looking around, gaining knowledge just like everyone else. Had a company for a while now, been working at it with my dad and I will be running everything in the upcoming season. He`s an engineer and his fair share work cut out for him. Im starting my Landscape Design course in about a week and hopefully that helps a lot with the business side of things, as well as the work aspect. Here`s a few shots of what we`ve been up to in the last little while. Any questions you have, feel free to ask.

Motor vehicle Window Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Golf cart Plant Golf

Tire Wheel Golf cart Vehicle Golf

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface

Wheel Tire Vehicle Bus Automotive tire

Plant Tree Sky House Land lot

Plant Natural landscape Road surface Tree Asphalt

See less See more
#53 ·
Its primary use to start with will be a snow machine, I can't say that I can justify such a purchase, but that's why I ant an older used machine. I can repair about anything, and mt father inlaw has been rebuilding and repairing heavy equipment about all his life. There has been some summer work I have turned down because I didn't have a machine before, also work I have done that I could have used one, but mostly snow, is why I want one.
Posted via Mobile Device

#54 ·
Oh alright I gotcha. Well set up with a pusher, and their compact size they are awesome to use. I haven't had an opportunity to use this one yet because of the season but what I've used in the past is awesome. A lot less reversing in a skid which is nice!

#58 ·
Mhmm I did, that day the Taco was on it I repainted it just with a brush and some tremclad paint. Made night and day difference for sure. I have no idea how old that trailer is because we bought it off a friend but apparently its quite old, I repainted the rims too.

#60 ·
Well that will come in the spring. We have a lot of property, for storage of 3 trailers or whatever. But the problem is all the trailers won't get used so we'll sell the tandem and the 12x6 in the spring hopefully. And get a 16 or 18 foot tandem with 6 or 7k axles, heavy duty spring assist ramps, a side-ramp and some trimmer racks and things like that to replace the two.

#62 ·
Thanks! The dump is great to have, and the F-250 is wicked, I love driving it 100%. As for mowers its hard to say, we're pretty well set but I'd like to uniform our equipment some more. I'd like a Hydro Scag walk behind to replace the Red Hawk one day. And maybe a 61 Turf Tiger also. As for right now, we have the equipment to do the work and do it well. So any further purchases depend solely on finding a good deal.

#64 ·
The 205 is new so I haven't used it much but it has all pilot (hand) controls or it can be switched to the foot controls to operate the bucket. I am used to and prefer the foot controls right now because I haven't put time on this. The 205 has Bobtach too which is nice.

#67 ·
I was bored out of my mind once again so I got a shot of the Husqvarna handhelds. Our newer 450 saw, and the blower and trimmer. Also the two spreaders used for fert and salt. Also our brushpile that continuously accumulates but never gets burned. In the spring we'll light er' up.

Saw Saw chain Automotive tire Chainsaw Road surface

Tool Wood Floor Bumper Flooring

Tire Wheel Snow Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Sky Cloud Snow Plant Tree

Snow Plant Natural landscape Tree Sky

#68 ·
Well I found a bunch of older pictures I thought I'd show off. Here is a customers back yard, where we put in some drainage to go the main drain. A rock retaining wall sort of deal made of armor, and we meshed and mulched all of it.
Some shots of the truck and 6x12, and the shop with the old S185 in it. And some black mulch at a commercial account.

Road surface Fence Outdoor furniture Fawn Grass

Fence Wood Asphalt Composite material Bedrock

Property Fence Road surface Asphalt Land lot

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Building Automotive design

Plant Window Wheel Tire Wheelbarrow

#69 ·
A shot of the 08' S185, it was a single speed so we sold her. The Dodge on play duty with the plow still on. Some stripes at my house from the last season.

Also a big account we have he wanted these sections of forested area to be thinned out. Unfortunately alot of them have poison ivy in them. So I suited and covered up on a hot day and took the string trimmer to it, as well as the blade for bigger stuff. Came out much better!

Also, this was my 1986 Suzuki Samurai with a 1.6 sidekick swap in it, it had a 6 inch Calmini lift and 34" Super Swampers, wicked little track. And towing her back home with my Taco.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Plant Sky Tree Natural environment

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tree

Plant Tree Natural landscape Land lot Terrestrial plant

#73 ·
A rental Bobcat 323 that we floated ourselves, thats the old Miska 5 ton float that we got with the S185.

Also my best friend is an Equipment operator for King Paving over here, so these are his steeds. The 450H and his 1986 Mazda RX-7. Its a cool and fun car to drive. It isn't fast in a straight line but its definitely fast around things. 1.3L Rotary engine.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Wood Slope

Plant Automotive tire Tree Motor vehicle Grass

Plant Automotive tire Tire Wood Vehicle

Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

#74 ·
The last ones, another friend drives for a paving company and these are the new 2012 Coronado SD's that they got.
Also a random of a T300 and of course one more 6.0L! LOL they are popular among my friends, despite them being a poor engine from the start. This is an 06 Outlaw edition, and those tires and rims cost him a crap load of money.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

Vehicle Sky Tree Automotive tire Wood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.