1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly haha. they've saved me a few times.
  2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Question: Is the general consensus for deck pitch 1/8"???

I went over the pitch of the deck on the Lazer because it doesn't stripe like the Scag, or other Exmarks that I've seen. So I did an 1/8" pitch (front lower than rear, obviously) and gave it a shot. It seemed to be just a bit better, but it was poor quality turf I tested it on at my house. So I'll have to give it a shot this week on the bigger accounts. I did notice that it disperses clipping much more efficiently than it did before, I believe the pitch was level or close to it before.

3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a 60 incher right? Where did you get the tires that are on it and what are they?
  4. S-205

from Ontario

Its a 60 yes. They're the original tires, Carlisle Multi Track C/S 24x12x12. 4 ply rating.
  5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Really? Our old exmark had the carlisle turf masters. Shoulda never got rid of that mower.
  6. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Love this thread man! I love all the pics thats how all these threads should be tons of pics!
  7. S-205

from Ontario

Yep thats what its got.

Thanks for looking, you'll probably want to see my neighbours new toy. Remember the pictures of my Tacoma next to that big black Duramax? Well he got a new toy to replace that because that obviously wasn't big enough to haul his tri-axle. He had a D3G on it the other day. I'll grab some better pictures when I see him next. F-650 w/ 6.7 Cummins and a 6 speed Allison. Basically its the best of every single truck put into one awesome (and very expensive) package. He bought it in Georgia, flew in and drove it home. Its used, I believe it was in the $110k area.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  8. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

That thing is phat :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

wow the only thing fords done right, put a cummings in it. hahahahahahahaha, na but that thing is sweeeeet! .....ya same thing happend with me with the exmark, pitch was all off n cut like ****, fixed it n its better but still not like the scag. lol....im thinking of getting the plow deflector rubber and making a a quick striping kit for my scag, not that it needs it. lol......man im bord, its been raining for the past 2 days:drinkup::drinkup:
  10. S-205

from Ontario

It kinda makes sense that he got it, he couldn't really legally load up his trailer to the max and haul it was his 2500, so this is better. But now the capacity of this far outdoes the capacity of his trailer. He needs a tag trailer or something. And he can float like a few skid's at once. :laugh:

Weather is weird here too KPZ, really windy and cold here today, they called for snow. I'm going to cut tomorrow. Today I am going to put the faststraps in my enclosed, and I thought of making a striping kit for the eXmark, just not sure where to get thick rubber from?