Lawn Care Forum banner

A.T.T Landscaping

167K views 669 replies 57 participants last post by  S-205 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I`ve been on LS for a while now just looking around, gaining knowledge just like everyone else. Had a company for a while now, been working at it with my dad and I will be running everything in the upcoming season. He`s an engineer and his fair share work cut out for him. Im starting my Landscape Design course in about a week and hopefully that helps a lot with the business side of things, as well as the work aspect. Here`s a few shots of what we`ve been up to in the last little while. Any questions you have, feel free to ask.

Motor vehicle Window Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Golf cart Plant Golf

Tire Wheel Golf cart Vehicle Golf

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface

Wheel Tire Vehicle Bus Automotive tire

Plant Tree Sky House Land lot

Plant Natural landscape Road surface Tree Asphalt

See less See more
#77 ·
Why in the hell did you bury the car?!?!? Does liability not mean anything to you?
Agreed. Yes it's absolutely hilarious doing this to some idiot but we as contractors still have to be the better person and protect our companies names.

Anyway, I have the same Husky blower, the 150, it's not as powerful as a BR600 but for $300 it gets the job done!

#78 ·
In specific lots we ask if there should be personnel working at night, or if there should cars there outside office hours. Two of our accounts agreed that no one should be parked and that if they were in the way then plowing them in wasn't outlandish. Now, this car was gone in about a half hour but I still see your point and I do agree with you, it was wrong. My dad doesn't have much tolerance I guess.

As for the Husky blower I was thinking the same thing, I don't remember the model we had before this one, but this one was noticeably weaker in power. At first I thought that maybe it was just the sound, because this one is much quieter, but no its not as powerful.

#82 ·
I also have a bike similar to your "Monster Kawasaki" (sry to make fun of you but as a racer we have to make fun of gooners that say things like that :laugh:). I have a Suzuki RMZ 250, been racing since I was 8 (1999)

#84 ·
Exhaust is a 4" MBRP Turbo back, I installed it myself, has a AFE Stage 2 Intake, ARP head studs, and the head was cleaned up at 100k. Edge chip with all thte gages and tuner.

LOL the bike. I've been riding since I was young, and I have no idea why I called it that I know what you mean, its a poser thing to say. Maybe because we're on a landscape forum so I was trying to relate to those who don't have a riding background. I don't race but there is a track we used to ride at every now and again. The KX-F was a trade in on a quad we had. That KX-F had a full Hindle exhaust and race-tuned suspension along with a 270 bore kit. Most of the bike was aftermarket and it was super fun to ride. I started on 86' Honda 50 and have had a DS80, YZ and Cr 85, a KX100, KTM 125, 2001 CR 250! Its a great hobby, but it came with injuries so I opted out of it for 4 wheels. What class do you race in? We're going to the AMA Supercross in Toronto in March!

#85 · (Edited)
Lol now I understand your reasoning. My bike is bone stock besides bars and sprockets & chains. Spending the money for exhaust and everything isn't worth it kuz you don't use the power unless your top 3 @ Lorretas speed, nor is it in my budget right now lol. I race C class, top 5 usually when I do race, which isn't too often nowadays. Me and my family would do 20+ races a year when I was 11-17 yrs old as well as my younger bros that are 3 & 4 yrs younger than me. Still have all our bikes and toy hauler tho!

I've had my fair share of injuries also. Dislocated my right shoulder into my back, cracked the humerous, and got knocked out all in the same crash back in 2004. Shoulder hasn't been the same since. Then in 2007 I broke my right thumb. As well as a few concussions.

I've had a 1999 LEM LX2 Super 50 (Italian brand), that was my first bike. Then a KX 60 in 2000-2001 then a KX 65, 2002-2003 then multiple Suzuki RM 85s (from 03-07) and now my current, Suzuki RMZ 250.

That should be sick, we have arenacross in Minneapolis at the end of February. Nothing compared to sx but at least its racing you can watch in person. I go to millville for the week every year for the pro national, hands down the best week/wknd of the year!
Posted via Mobile Device

#86 ·
Lol now I understand your reasoning. My bike is bone stock besides bars and sprockets & chains. Spending the money for exhaust and everything isn't worth it kuz you don't use the power unless your top 3 @ Lorretas speed, nor is it in my budget right now lol. I race C class, top 5 usually when I do race, which isn't too often nowadays. Me and my family would do 20+ races a year when I was 11-17 yrs old as well as my younger bros that are 3 & 4 yrs younger than me. Still have all our bikes and toy hauler tho!

I've had my fair share of injuries also. Dislocated my right shoulder into my back, cracked the humerous, and got knocked out all in the same crash back in 2004. Shoulder hasn't been the same since. Then in 2007 I broke my right thumb. As well as a few concussions.

I've had a 1999 LEM LX2 Super 50 (Italian brand), that was my first bike. Then a KX 60 in 2000-2001 then a KX 65, 2002-2003 then multiple Suzuki RM 85s (from 03-07) and now my current, Suzuki RMZ 250.

That should be sick, we have arenacross in Minneapolis at the end of February. Nothing compared to sx but at least its racing you can watch in person. I go to millville for the week every year for the pro national, hands down the best week/wknd of the year!
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow, sounds like quite the background. I always wanted to race when I was younger, the atmosphere at the track always seemed like such a cool thing. I'm more for having fun than competition though so I never got serious about it.

My brother crashed while we were riding a few years back and had 3 broken ribs, punctured lung and spleen, and the vertebrates in his back broken and that kinda scared me away

I'd love to see your toy hauler though! If you have any pictures?

#88 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please delete previous post, I edited that one but took too long.

I love my classes (landscape) at the school I'm going to. I look forward to school every day, no joke lol.
Big injuries like that are the only thing that can scare me into quitting. Did you hear what happened to Trey Canard this wknd @ L.A. supercross?

And yeah the atmosphere at the track is awesome, especially back when I was younger, hanging out on Saturday evening into the night after Saturday morn-afternoon practice, it was practically heaven, just chill as ****. And I'm competitive as hell so the more bikes and faster guys the better. Nothing gets your blood pumping more than being on the starting line waiting for the previous race to get done, then the white checkers comes out for the winner, red light turns on (or 2 min board depending on what track your at), bikes get fired up, a minute or so later, yellow light (30 second board), green light (board sideways), then 30-40 4 strokes wide open and the gate drops. There isn't a better sound in the world either. Sry for the rant but its pretty frickin awesome haha.

Yeah I got some of it. ill PM em to ya when I go on my computer, out plowing now. I got a couple on my fbook page too if ya wanna see some there too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

#90 ·
JContracting- I'd love to have that feeling, the races are cool I'll agree with you. Yeah and shoot me up a PM. What did happen to Trey Canard?

Glenn Lawn Care- My mom's a bus driver, it stays at the house...

Quick quote from one of the notes we got in class, I thought it was cool: "One of the goals of effective landscaping is to draw attention to the house (or building) in much the same way that an attractive frame enhances a picture."

#91 ·
I'd love some suggestions and opinions on what to do with this. This is my house, a couple months ago I ripped out the above ground pool that was there for 18 years and scrapped it. I'd like to replace it with some form of landscape, I'm thinking a water feature of some sort. You can see the edge of the garden where it drops off, that will be held back with a retaining wall of some kind, maybe armor stone, maybe some kinda of versalok type brick. The base of the pool is all sand though, and water does seem to collect there as you can see. What would you do? The cost is relevant, labor is free. And I think I might be able to dig up some nice sized rocks myself around our property.

Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt Water

Window Building Snow Water House

Plant Property Water Road surface Tire

#93 ·
I'm not sure I like fountains except in larger ponds. I think I'd like so kind of a waterfall though. Standing water can often turn murky and algae forms, and then a filter and all sorts of plumbing become complicated. Although I could do something like that if it was necessary.

#94 ·
He doubled the first triple in the main and got landed on by Ryan Morais, broken t-10 & t-12 I believe. Later tonight ill get on my computer
Posted via Mobile Device

#97 ·
It was muddy and he just couldn't get the drive. From the YouTube clip I saw (haven't had time to watch the tv broadcast yet) he was the only one that couldn't triple it that lap (you gotta remember this was right after the start so there's 20 bikes and your 3-4 wide going off every jump, little room for error)and deff paid the price. Yeah that's his spine I believe. He had surgery today and it went well, he is in the ICU and might be able to go hone this wknd.
Posted via Mobile Device

#99 ·
I found a couple randoms I thought I'd post. The 08 S185. And the Grizzly before some plowing last winter when we actually had some snow

Also we've had some nicer weather and when I saw these pictures of the lake behind my house it made me think of the nice days out there fishing. Then I found some of these. Anyone into fishing?

And I heard an explosion a few months ago and walked to the road to see this car. The guy lit it up and took off, it exploded a few times (the gas, and the tires). Funny thing was it like 1:00 in the afternoon, not sure if they found the suspect or not.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Water Sky Boat Plant Natural environment

Water Body of water Fisherman Fin Fish

Finger Wood Fish Plastic bag Automotive lighting

Plant Sky Natural landscape Road surface Tree

#100 ·
My buddies and I do a fair amount of ice fishing (not this year) but we have a 7x11' house with bunks 4 holes and a wood stove, pergo floors, looks like a fully complete house inside and out. My buddys gf's family has a couple 8x20s they keep on mille lacs, we were up there for a night a couple weeks ago, caught a ton of bottle bass :D
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.