A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

what the hell is that little hose running out there going to do??hahaah...

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah that was to keep the outsides of the fire where they needed to be and keep the height down when the flames got high near the bush. It wasn't as effective as we anticipated but it did do something. Haha!

3. S-205

from Ontario

The first two are one property, you can kinda see in the second picture where I got stuck, in the right down by the bush theres two ruts.

CIMG0073.JPG

CIMG0074.JPG

CIMG0075.JPG

CIMG0076.JPG

4. KPZ Enterprises

that pool looks very refreshing! lol

5. S-205

from Ontario

Tell me about it!

6. S-205

from Ontario

Today we're getting about 60 peices of armor stone for a retaining wall in a backyard, hopefully I can get a few pictures. I gotta go now to prep for a sod install. Has anyone ever tried spraying with vinegar to kill grass? We scalped it down first, and we're going to bring in a bunch of soil to grade it anyway, but we were trying to kill most of it without using any round up.

7. KPZ Enterprises

nope cant say that iv every tryed vinegar..

8. MatthewG

MatthewG LawnSite Senior Member

I remember burning a few brush piles of christmas trees on my uncles farm, that fire got big quickly, had to stamp it out with his front end loader and some sand. Its amazing it can get scary fast.

9. S-205

from Ontario

We got it going with some gas and it just got crazy after that, we'll be burning it more often now hopefully. No way we were bringing the brand new Bobcat anywhere near that pile though!

Quarry day, this is my heaven because of the equipment. We got about 60 peices of armor for a job, we grossed 12000 lbs coming out and we were 7700going in. So a solid 4300 lbs of rock which we loaded ourselves, because its cheaper and we had smaller rock.

CIMG0077.JPG

CIMG0078.JPG

CIMG0079.JPG

CIMG0080.JPG

CIMG0081.JPG

CIMG0082.JPG

CIMG0083.JPG

CIMG0084.JPG

10. S-205

from Ontario

Giving the trailer a work out. Could have used the dump trailer but it was nice loading with the lower sides, we can't dump them at the site anyway.

CIMG0085.JPG

CIMG0086.JPG