A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

for some reason i love cutting overgrown stuff! nice viking. i want to find another w/b to pick up to set up two mowing trailers.

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I know what you mean, I think its because of the drastic change at the end. There was some thicker stuff in this which I don't like, it was hard on my trimmer.

Yeah I like the Viking so far, seems to run solid.

3. S-205

from Ontario

My friend works at Rona, he sent me this. Haha!

[​IMG]

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

So this may sound stupid but why do u have the tiger cat AND the lazer z. I mean I understand having 2 ztr but why 2 different ones. If u don't mind me asking

5. S-205

from Ontario

No thats not a stupid question. We maintain various sizes of accounts. The Lazer is used on most of our residential accounts, along with the walk behind. We have 3 larger accounts that are residential that the Lazer is used on, one is 10 acres, as well as our house/shop which is 8 acres. The Lazer also gets used on most of the commercial accounts.

When we bought out the company that we did, the Scag was part of the deal and was well suited to most of the work we got with the purchase of that company. We had the Lazer from when I worked part time at this and only had a handful of accounts, mostly commercial. The Lazer was payed for, and the Scag was used so I can justify keeping them both.

The Scag would be fine cutting everything if it had to be, its just like a bonus having the Lazer because its a 60. If I were in desperate need of two ZTR's, the Lazer would be a Tiger Cat. I do like the Lazer overall now, I tweaked the deck and played around with the pitch so it leaves a nice cut, but the controls and responsiveness aren't up to par with the Scag.

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Huh interesting. Ok makes since. I thought that u bought one and then bought a different brand. What series do u have? That's what confuses me about exmark...

7. S-205

from Ontario

Nope I had the Exmark, and then got the Scag not really by choice. The Exmark is just a 2008 Lazer Z it isn't an x-series or anything. Triton 60" deck. 28 hp Kawi. I'd really like to have a more uniform look but my customers don't care at all and I don't care too much about what the competition thinks of me.

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Yeah that's a good thing...I'm still undecided btwn tiger cat or lazer z...idk

9. S-205

from Ontario

I wish I could either use a Tiger Cat and Lazer in a 60 or 48! Because I have a 60 Lazer and 48 Tiger Cat its hard to compare them, because they don't handle the same because of the largre hydro's pumps, size of the deck and frame and the difference in weight. I like my Tiger Cat better overall because of the cut quality, clipping dispersal, responsiveness, and it fits in my trailer nicer. Haha

10. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Yeah I gotcha