A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah it was a hooklift, the owner said the CAT has had alot of problems, I told him he should have got the Cummins... naturally...

Nope, wheelspin isn't so bad. The weight of the motor and plow, and then the salter with a yard in it keeps the wheelspin down. So no more then the Hemi had.

No problem man, and thanks! Everybody has been working hard?

2. S-205

from Ontario

Started a Horticultural course last week, pretty excited about that. And I noticed that the cable on my Speedwing has snapped so I have to address that.

CIMG0293_Edited.JPG

CIMG0294_Edited.JPG

CIMG0295_Edited.JPG

CIMG0296_Edited.JPG

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Man you need to get you some rims for that truck :cool2:

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Beat me to it!! But yeah either that or just put bigger agressive tires to fill the wheel wells.

5. S-205

from Ontario

Well boys, bigger tires don't get ya more business! But ya I really really want to...

6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Lovin the cummins, I like the stock look :laugh: I'm the only one in the crowd

7. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah you're a minority on that one!

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I like it too it just looks cleaner, and more professional.

9. S-205

from Ontario

Theres a couple companies around here that have that, I thinks its awesome because I like that kind of stuff. It may not be as practical financially, but it has a place to a certain extent. A friends company has mudders and nice rims on all his trucks and it creates a uniform look. Those trucks are also his personal trucks too.

10. S-205

from Ontario

Well my Tacoma is for sale if anybody is interested in it, feel free to ask any questions, or PM me. Found a truck down in the states that I'm interested in. Some changes over last year are in order with working, scheduling and such. This year we are taking a shot at splitting up the work between two single man crews, me being one of them.

So we need a bigger truck because the Tacoma is in too good of shape to destroy with a trailer everyday. I've pulled all the equipment out already and started it. I'm excited to get back into working after having a decent winter and being away. I just got back from Honduras doing some volunteer work for 2 weeks and visiting my brother. Ready for some routine again!