A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

My dad had to steal the Cummins to help someone move was I was solo with my Tacoma, did a few larger accounts so I used the Lazer. I decided not to use the enclosed and sold it to my brother for his gas fitting work, it was what he needed anyway and we got a good deal on it.

CIMG0304_Edited.JPG

CIMG0306_Edited.JPG

CIMG0307_Edited.JPG

CIMG0308_Edited.JPG

CIMG0309_Edited.JPG

CIMG0310_Edited.JPG

CIMG0314_Edited.JPG

CIMG0313_Edited.JPG

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Is that blower an echo 770?

3. GVL LLC

GVL LLC LawnSite Member

That blower is definately a husqvarna

4. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah its a Husky BT350

5. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you buy your Husqvarna stuff at? Hitch City? Because I want to try a Hedge Trimmer from them and don't want to buy online. Thanks!
    Nice to see another Ontario guy on here!! :canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  6. S-205

from Ontario

We actually buy our Husky stuff in the states at Dibbles Equipment Sales, my dad has a connection there.

Nice to see another Ontarian, there are a few of us on Lawnsite! Hope your season is going well!

7. S-205

from Ontario

Work has been pretty steady th is year, the grass hasn't slowed down all summer like it usually does. Everything is pretty healthy, this lawn is usually entirely brown and could be cut every 3 weeks but its been growing. Its a really uneven lawn and is poorly designed. I need to get more work pics but i've just been cutting lately, I did do a landscape job I'll get pics of. Washed the truck today too, and picked up a Turbo motor for my friends RX-7, as well as a turbo tranny and front clip.

IMG_3467_Edited.JPG

IMG_3468_Edited.JPG

IMG_3632_Edited.JPG

IMG_3407_Edited.jpg

IMG_3409_Edited.JPG

IMG_3404_Edited.jpg

IMG_3378_Edited.jpg

8. S-205

from Ontario

I cut and did a little mulching at my house today, I only cut it once but it looks pretty good. Didn't have a chance to correct any lines that weren't straight. In the first pic the stripe is actually pretty straight but theres a hill where it looks crooked. I cut another one of my accounts too, my biggest one actually. Only one shot of that though. Hope everyones season is going well, feel free to ask any questions!

IMG_3677_Edited.JPG

IMG_3676_Edited.JPG

IMG_3674_Edited.JPG

IMG_3672_Edited.JPG

IMG_3671_Edited.JPG

IMG_3668_Edited.JPG

9. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Where abouts in Ontario are you based from? Just noticed your pictures that had Tag equipment in them. Ive boughten a bunch of skid tires and a bucket from Ivan. Great guy to deal with

10. S-205

from Ontario

I live 20 mins from Hamilton, I work in the Burlington/oakville/waterdown area. Ya I picked up an HLA snow bucket there, I gotta speeding ticket right outside his shop aha, other than that it was a great trip. His shop was over an hour from me.
    Posted via Mobile Device