A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

My buddies Cummins he just sold. And some work related stuff, a patio, a garden install and rock walls we just did too!

IMG_2959_Edited.JPG

IMG_4247_Edited.jpg

IMG_4248_Edited.JPG

IMG_4249_Edited.JPG

IMG_4250_Edited.JPG

IMG_4251_Edited.JPG

IMG_4252_Edited.JPG

2. S-205

from Ontario

And I went up north to check out a friends quarry that his family used to own but was recently sold. They have alot of neat stuff I wish I got more pics. He lives pretty far up north so we did some fishing and some wheeling with friends. One of the guys owns a shop where they build alot of custom drag cars and such so here is there tow rig.

IMG_4284_Edited.jpg

IMG_4357_Edited.JPG

IMG_4308_Edited.JPG

IMG_4311_Edited.JPG

IMG_4319_Edited.JPG

IMG_4326_Edited.JPG

IMG_4332_Edited.JPG

3. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I like those walls, stripes look pretty good too. Thumbs Up
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. S-205

from Ontario

Thank you! One of our employees is a seasoned landscaper who got sick but is back working part time and he is very knowledgable about anything rock related, so alot of the credit should go to him for the final product. Its nice to learn from someone else who has over 20 years in the business, instead of attemping to learn it all on my own.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

You don't want the gutter dumping on the brick like that

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yep, should've ran it under the walk....
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

i got like the same exact lazer, 60" trition with a 28hp EFI kohler, whats yours got? stripes look good by the way man.

8. S-205

from Ontario

I didn't even think of that at the time to be honest, but to where? Just underneath to the other side of the walk, because that's the other guys property?

This guy was selling his house, so we did the wall, the gardens and that patio fairly quick just to give it some curb appeal. He is a longtime customer that owns multiple other properties we maintain so I'm glad he was happy and the house sold. Hopefully we get the new owners too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. S-205

from Ontario

Mines an 08 I believe, 28 hp Kawi no EFI, 60 inch triton deck w/ about 450 hours it's in good shape. It's been good to us, the Scag does most of the work though still
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. S-205

from Ontario

Fall is slowly coming to a close, we've had a couple good frosts and the grass is slowing down. I've done a few mini cleanups but I'll start the real ones next week.

My Tacoma is back up for sale if anybody is interested just let me know. I'm glad I held on to it for this past season because it has been helpful to have around, even though it gets used very little for work. I love driving it and its been awesome.

I want to run my own truck plowing this year though, so I am looking at a couple of options seriously. It was a huge undertaking trying to find something suitable. Tough to choose between a half ton and 3/4 and diesel and gas because its my personal truck too. I don't want to speak to soon so once something goes through indefinitely I'll post up pictures.