A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. landscaper5

landscaper5 LawnSite Member

In the first patio, is that a pattern or is it just random?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Awesome question and I don't know my employee did that patio I only layed the base and then came back to take pictures aha. It was an extension of patio stones bordering the drive way. So they're a different color and size. It looks like he tried to keep somewhat of a pattern, but it's different then the driveways pattern.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Tyler259

Tyler259 Banned

Those were some good sized bass!

4. landscaper5

Thanks for the response. I always see patios that don't look like they have no pattern and I've always wondered what the trick is to them. I'm a high school kid who loves doing yard maintaince but would really love to learn more about the landscaping side. I'm a curious kid and love to learn about anything landscaping so I think I will have no problem learning the landscaping side.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah we had a great day, and we Guiness beer battered them so they were amazing.

Ya Lawnsite is a good place to learn and feel free to ask any questions!

6. landscaper5

what type of work do you do mostly ?

7. S-205

from Ontario

Mostly lawn maintenance throughout the year, snow removal is a huge part of my winter. And come spring we do a good amount of small landscape installs, patios, rock walls, sod etc. I have about 3 days of cutting and most of my accounts are full maintenance so there's always work weeding, pruning, cleaning leaves etc
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. S-205

from Ontario

Maintenance is winding down. This week is the last week for leaves and so forth and early next week will be last the cuts. The comes winterizing everything and pulling out the snow equipment.

We've had a really good run, but the Tacoma is back up for sale. Our snow work has expanded and we need another truck, so the Tacoma just doesn't cut it. I'm excited to buy my first real work truck. I had a deposit down on this 2001 7.3 w/ 95000 kms but the plow was a little rough after some more consideration so I backed out of that. I'm gonna stick with our low maintenance plan and get something newer and a new plow. So going to check out this GMC today.

7b895039-96c0-4db1-84b5-4e0513eca156.jpg

b37eb9e4-fc23-4ff5-be6a-7e0a2065a27c.jpg

9b423c8f-69e4-429b-9247-35ba8dfec337.jpg

9. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

That GMC looks sweet.

10. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

That plow looks pretty good to me, nevr even had a cutting edge installed on it. Just a little surface rust in that picture atleast. Is the gmc a 2500 or 3500