A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

The GMC was a peice of crap, plowed with before and beat up pretty hard. Scratched and dented, pretty certain it was in an accident. Yeah the Ford plow had rusted cylinders, the plow was basically rusted to the frame and the pins wouldn't pull. I can't afford to have major breakdowns this year.

I'm getting stressed, really have to make a decision soon.

2. S-205

from Ontario

Some leaves

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4496_Edited.jpg

IMG_4497_Edited.jpg

3. S-205

from Ontario

I missed our first event of this year because I'm in Hawaii, I thought the 20th of November was a safe time to leave, but my Dad and our other employee covered it all. My dad was actually in Mexico too he got home just in time!

I didn't want to speak too soon because so many deals fell through but I finally found a truck to replace my Tacoma. I had a deposit on a 7.3, and then backed out because it was sketchy. I went at looked at a couple Chevys. Then I won another 7.3 on eBay but it didn't mean reserve, then I bid this and won and it didn't meet reserve. But we made a deal and were flying to get it on Wednesday, so I really hope it all checks out.

I'm gonna miss my Tacoma but its not practical anymore. This truck will now take on all of our summer work basically, so that we don't rack up km's on the Cummins. And in the winter it will be doing a couple small lots, the driveways and have all the sidewalk equipment in it, no salter.

Will get more pics when I actually get it

2003 F250 FX4 SCLB 7.3 PSD w/ 7'6" Western Unimount Pro Plow

7.3.jpg

7.3 1.jpg

7.3 3.jpg

7.3 2.jpg

4. S-205

from Ontario

I got my truck home, 10 hour drive to Chicago, flew in to get. I am very happy. Heres a few more pictures!

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

22.JPG

IMG_4928_Edited.JPG

IMG_4923_Edited.JPG

IMG_4926_Edited.jpg

5. S-205

from Ontario

It needs to be cleaned and oil sprayed but you get the idea. It is near mint the new pictures at home don't show it.

On a side note my brothers got a Doe last night.

IMG_4931_Edited.JPG

IMG_4927_Edited.JPG

IMG_4915_Edited.jpg

6. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking doe.

7. S-205

from Ontario

Thanks they got it just a km behind our house, they've got a stand back there. Shot With a 12 gauge
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

That's a nice looking truck. I hope it makes you a lot of green this winter!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. S-205

from Ontario

Thanks! I cleaned it all up today and it's in such good shape I can't get over it. It passed emissions no problem! Just have to work out some tow mirrors, maybe a back rack, a cb antenna and a stereo deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. S-205

from Ontario

Snow is in full force, put the skid down at the property its staying at, with both the buckets. The Ford is going through the RIV inspection to make sure its compliant. All the trucks sitting happily together.

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg