1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Heck I love my Fords. The 7.3 has a 4 inch turbo back exhaust, six position chip, and an intake. With a built trans, hopefully this summer it will get stage two injectors, but thats to be determined, as I have other things to spend that kind of money on haha.

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Hows your twin beam holding up with the plow? Tell me about the intake, exhaust you have and the tranny work you did?

3. S-205

from Ontario

Whats been going on lately, lots of plowing. A few problems with our Blizzard Speedwing, lots of stuff.

Went up north too this weekend, this is a friends sled and 4runner. Drove 385km, 385km back, and 100km up there and I still have a 1/4 tank left.

IMG_5325_Edited.JPG

IMG_5322_Edited.JPG

IMG_5321_Edited.JPG

IMG_5306_Edited.jpg

IMG_5272_Edited.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5255_Edited.JPG

4. S-205

from Ontario

Checking a jobsite after the storm

IMG_5438.JPG

5. S-205

from Ontario

New goodies for my 7.3, 4" turbo back, 5" MBRP tip, DIY AFE intake, and tow mirrors. Turbo sounds awesome, and the rumble is a little stronger. :weightlifter:

IMG_5514_Edited.JPG

IMG_5510_Edited.JPG

IMG_5509_Edited.jpg

IMG_5511_Edited.jpg

IMG_5512_Edited.jpg

IMG_5508_Edited.jpg

IMG_5520_Edited.JPG

6. S-205

from Ontario

Bobcat troubles, heck of a storm and a few equipment problems. But all is well. Expensive night thats for sure.

IMG_5542.JPG

7. MatthewG

MatthewG LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the Bobcat?

8. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Love your 7.3 man. All looks sharp.

9. S-205

from Ontario

I never even found out, we had the guy called in to fix it and I was in such a rush to keep things clear that I never even asked. My dad dealt with the mechanic so I'll have to take a look at the bill. The skid has 150 hours now, so the dealer was pretty good with helping out especially during a storm.

I could here a squeak in a belt like it was wet. I don't know if the tension wasn't right and it was causing the motor lose and then regain the load.

Thanks alot! I love when people say that :)

10. S-205

from Ontario

The drive belt on the 205 was squeaking/whining because it wasn't tight enough, so we were smelling burnt rubber. Adjusted the drive belt tensioner and it was OK. I had a hunch but we've never done anything to that machine because it has such low hours so I don't know what I'm looking for inside that tight little engine compartment.

We have done one oil change I think, it has been very good other than this issue!