A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Some more atv shots, and a car that was left over night (big no-no in this lot) They had some digging to do after we finished with them... LOL

Grizzly Wolf Lake.jpg

Grizzly Work.jpg

Mudding.jpg

Mudding 2.jpg

Mudding 3.jpg

Mudding 4.jpg

Resting.jpg

Working Grizzly.jpg

2. S-205

from Ontario

The car...........

Wolf Lake.jpg

Plowed in.jpg

plowed in 2.jpg

3. S-205

from Ontario

A rental Bobcat 323 that we floated ourselves, thats the old Miska 5 ton float that we got with the S185.

Also my best friend is an Equipment operator for King Paving over here, so these are his steeds. The 450H and his 1986 Mazda RX-7. Its a cool and fun car to drive. It isn't fast in a straight line but its definitely fast around things. 1.3L Rotary engine.

323 hauling.jpg

323 Digging.jpg

323 Digging 2.jpg

323 Digging 3.jpg

450H.jpg

Rex.jpg

4. S-205

from Ontario

The last ones, another friend drives for a paving company and these are the new 2012 Coronado SD's that they got.
    Also a random of a T300 and of course one more 6.0L! LOL they are popular among my friends, despite them being a poor engine from the start. This is an 06 Outlaw edition, and those tires and rims cost him a crap load of money.

2012 Coronado SD.jpg

T300.jpg

Outlaw 250 2.jpg

Outlaw 250 3.jpg

Outlaw 250.jpg

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Why in the hell did you bury the car?!?!? Does liability not mean anything to you?

6. S-205

from Ontario

I guess not, my dad did that. The business is closed and going out of business, no reason why a car should be there early like that when its closed. There are signs all over the lot that says its private property.

7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed. Yes it's absolutely hilarious doing this to some idiot but we as contractors still have to be the better person and protect our companies names.

Anyway, I have the same Husky blower, the 150, it's not as powerful as a BR600 but for $300 it gets the job done!

8. S-205

from Ontario

In specific lots we ask if there should be personnel working at night, or if there should cars there outside office hours. Two of our accounts agreed that no one should be parked and that if they were in the way then plowing them in wasn't outlandish. Now, this car was gone in about a half hour but I still see your point and I do agree with you, it was wrong. My dad doesn't have much tolerance I guess.

As for the Husky blower I was thinking the same thing, I don't remember the model we had before this one, but this one was noticeably weaker in power. At first I thought that maybe it was just the sound, because this one is much quieter, but no its not as powerful.

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I still gotta say it. Love your bros truck$!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. S-205

from Ontario

And I'll keep on agreeing with you! I love it too. Haha