A/T Tires-- Any Good???

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by UNCLE BOB, Feb 9, 2001.

1. UNCLE BOB

UNCLE BOB LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever used Dunlop Radial Rover A/T's ? If so let me know if you liked them. I bought a set,brand new $300.00 . They looked too nice to pass up.The tread pattern looks effective and all the lugs are siped. Let me know what you think of them! Bye the way their 33"x12.50-16.5 Uncle BOB

2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

My dodge had a set on it when i got it,they were nice tires,until I wore them out.they were 285/75r16 D rated.They werent that loud for a big tire either,and rode good at 60 psi.

3. UNCLE BOB

Thanks John!

4. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

A few years back Consumer Guide rated the Dunlop Radial Rover A/T's a best buy. I tried them on my S-10 and found them well worth the money. They lasted a long time and rode/handled nicely.

I ended up with a different tire as my favorite. The B.F. Goodrich Radial All Terrain.

Mark

5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I have R/T on my truck (real snow tires) and am quite happy with them (so far).

6. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Are you saying you bought 4 new 33's for $300?
    That's a steal! Where'd you get them? Local tire store?
    I bought 32" Spartan mud kings (BFG knockoff) at a set of 4 for $97 each, & that was a deal.
    Lemme know! I'm loking for a summer set.

7. UNCLE BOB

I bought them out of the classified adds in my local paper.I try to look for good deals almost every day,I found another set sunday,but they were mixed 2 A/T's 2 M/T's. BFG's . On 4 new 8 lug wagon wheels, The guy said the tires were "just like new",But I did'nt want to mix them.I probaly should have. For $260.00 35 Incher's at that!!!