1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A test of Organo VS Chems, which one will win?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by JDUtah, Jun 17, 2008.

1. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

So I was going to post a little article I wrote that helps teach the basic concept of organic lawn care, but I decided to use it in my marketing sometime.. so instead... check this out...

2. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

we are very fortunate to have some insight into this, the guys doing it are real sharp, the basis for the results (compost) and lots of it, they sprayed it by the truck load. there results are something to be proud of!!!!!
  3. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

they haven't shown a finished product. I would love to get videos like this and put them on my website one day, first I think I might actually get my site up and running so there is more than a phone number and a link to email me with. I think the site is actually costing me customers.

By the way, treegal, do you guys/girls have a site down there?
  4. treegal1

yes its down now, 3700 in new site features will roll out in july
  5. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats my buddy Pogo Tree Experts in the equipment pic's. He supplied all of the compost and compost tea for the site. All the heavy lifting was done by Pogo

The story goes that Todd harrington broke a stainless steel soil probe trying to get a soil sample when they went down there last august, talk about compacted

I'll be down there next week, the ropes have been off the area since April 1 so we will see how the areas hold up
  6. treegal1

you have got to see Todd give/tell the probe story, its like an old opera. when we met in the spring last year it had us all in stitches to listen to this story and he tells it so well!!!

I wonder if he framed it for posterity?????
  7. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

Stories like this make me wish I lived back east.