A TURF EDITOR ASKED ME A QUESTION

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Jul 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

A editor of a magazine asked me a question and I need a quote from you guys. Here you go....<p>&quot; what his lawn care users say about it, what their concerns and problems were and how this is helping them.&quot;<p>I need this ASAP so when I get a good quote from you I will close this discussion.<p>Thanks<p>Chuck Keough

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

My concerns included how to effectively price my bids to make the most profit out of a job. By coming here I have learned what prices can be obtained and how to effectively pursue new jobs which can lead to more income. Not to mention countless posts on how to run a competitive landscape operation, handle issues before they arise and the usual banter.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Scraper

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, Chuck. This is the place to come to get solutions to landscaping problems that may be new to me but 'old-hat' for others. It is a great place to exchange opinions about everything from how to stripe a lawn while mowing to which software is the most versatile and saves the most time. This is an effective way to combat the isolation that being busy can bring.

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Well..... Being in the Air Force , even though I am still in the construction industry, Its hard to stay up to speed with business on the outside. Especially with me being stationed overseas at the moment, it gives me the oppurtunity to stay ahead of the game and keep up on my job knowledge and whats going on in the industry back in the states. Most importantly though, this is place to share our ways of doing certain tasks with people around the globe. There is much diversity here and that means a ton of different views, concepts and ideas, which is a goldmine to anyone in this indusrty, especially the guys that are just coming up in business. <p><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

5. River Hill

River Hill LawnSite Member

Lawnsite is a place for sharing thoughts, ideas, and advice about lawncare.

6. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br>Chuck:<p>Here's three. All I ask is that you would quote me as the source.<p><br>**************<p>&quot;LawnSite is an invaluable tool in the Maintenance Contractor's struggle for profitability, peer respect, and public perception.&quot;<p>******************<p>&quot;Chuck Keough has created a medium for the lawn care community; beginners and experienced contractors alike, to share tips and suggestions which translate straight to the bottom line&quot; <p>**************<p>&quot;Lawn Care Operators nationwide share a common set of industry specific problems. Poor public perception, lack of profitability, availability of labor, and changing technology to name a few. By sharing common concerns, LawnSite members are able to reach common solutions...saving time, money, and shortening the learning curve&quot;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.