Take a look at what I am about to propose to another local LCO for ABOUT 15 RESIDENTIALS. Some things you need to consider are: 1.) I am new and only have 9 accounts. 2.) Since I am new I am cash poor. 3.) As of yet I do not know what he is charging these accounts or whether or not they are on contract (which I consider to be key). Here ya go..... Proposed Transfer of Residentials Customers: Send individualized letter explaining transition (time frame, why, etc). § Letter should be very explanatory and reassuring to the customers. No compromises made on quality or timeliness of service. Both company phone numbers and addresses (maybe business cards) included so customer may call and investigate on their own. § Include a No Price Change guarantee for the remainder of your contracts duration. § Normal day of service may change but only with the customers agreement. § Advise customers that once the transition period ends they will be asked to sign an Annual Agreement with my company. Value: The value of an existing contract(s), when that contract is undergoing a change of ownership by the servicing company, is only worth something IF the customer chooses to stay with the new service. I am assuming your contract has an opt out clause which is why I propose the following: § Send letter listed above with transition period of 1 month. § During the transition period your company continues billing the customers and receives 70% of all contractually generated proceeds with the other 30% paid to my company at the end of the transition period. My company will not bill your company for labor that takes place during or after the transition period. § Once transition period ends my company assumes all service obligations and acquires signed agreements from the customers. Any suggestions?