a very good reason to hire a proffesional PART 1

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Oct 18, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

well boys and girls, i have done something that i tell my customers NOT to do. i did not hire a proffesional. i needed work done in my house, and hired a friend who is very "handy", rather than hire a proffesional. the reason for this was, to save a few bucks, and to help my friend, who is unemployed and in need of money. it would work out great for us both, or would it? how do u think it turned out? find out in part 2 of this tragedy
  2. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

bobby your post remind me of the movie I went to see last night. I was Killl Bill by Quinten Taratino. It got about half way through the plot and end of part one. The movie was actually called Kill Bill Part 1. And the whole movie was broken down into different chapters but I have always liked his style and yours. I really like Resivoir Dogs.
  3. 4-Leaf

4-Leaf LawnSite Member

If you're trying to keep us guessing about how it turned out, I wouldn't end the paragraph with "part 2 of the tragedy".
  4. Mikes Lawn Landscape

Mikes Lawn Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My guess is...

a. bobby and his friend are not talking to one another any more (at least not civil or as adults).

b. They had a fist fight on bobby's front lawn. Mrs. Gedd had to call the cops to break it up.

c. His friend damaged something accidently and has no insurance to have it repaired or reinstalled.

d. There's gonna be a lawsuit or a complaint issued.

How close am I bobby???

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

ALL of the ABOVE :D
  7. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Not to add

Bobby drove his ex-friend to the police station, where he failed a breathalizer test because of all of the beers he & his friend were guzzling while doing the work. After Bobby remove his clothes for the strip search, they thought he was hiding some illegal paraphenalia in his azz hair so they gave it a complete wax! They found his demeaner to be threatening and went further for a cavity search, but again came up empty like the inside of his head.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

maby that was the problem
    his friend drank all his beer and then crashed bobbys truck while taking the hot widow down the street out to get more beer :dizzy:
  9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

That was a bit much bob..I was only screwing around with our fellow joysee guy. I know the 2 of you have had your issues, but??? I'll leave it at that for now...
  10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

that was very entertaining turfdude. do u guys still marry your relatives down that way?