A. W. Landscapers, Inc. - Equipment & Work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by A. W. Landscapers Inc., Nov 21, 2013.

1. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I came across a picture of one of those when I first joined and was checking out a bunch of old threads.

I don't know if the magnet idea was "GENIUS" but it does work quite well.

2. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Made some changes to the organizational layout of the equipment in the trailer to gain efficiency.

I moved all the hand tools to the right side of the trailer, relocated the wheel barrow and the mower lift, strap the 21" mower by the front wheels instead of the back to stagger the mowers to make it easier to move around and the biggest improvement was moving the blower to the front next to the side door…now I can access the blower and put it back without having to enter the trailer.

Huge improvement from the last layout. This is so much more efficient and is a lot easier to access all the tools.

I also added the Flex Forks, rear anti-scalp roller and a hitch to the X-One.

And I just thought I share some good news: I just closed the deal on a commercial account that will provide about $10,000 in recurring revenue and another $6,200 in additional work.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

DSC01113.JPG

DSC01114.JPG

DSC01115.JPG

DSC01116.JPG

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01118.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

3. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A few more pictures:

DSC01121.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

DSC01123.JPG

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01125.JPG

DSC01126.JPG

4. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Everything looks good, but a little too clean if you ask me, lol. I used to just put the blower on the floor of the trailer near the door, so you open the door pull the cord and throw it on, very quick. I'm sure they move around a little but nothing crazy.

5. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

I see some ideas that look familiar. ;)

Glad to hear things are going well.

6. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

The cleanest and most organized lawn trailer Ive ever seen!

7. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Clean???

Look a little closer…The X-One is filthy…there is dirt and clippings all over it.

8. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer looks great.
    If you grow to the point of having employees they will make you go nuts trying to get them to place everything where it belongs.

9. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Great minds think alike…either that or they steal ideas from one another…like when you mentioned you put the hand tools on the right wall and the blower by the door…Thanks for those suggestions.

10. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Thanks.

Look closer and you will see the dirt. For some reason the pictures make things look cleaner than they are.