A. W. Landscapers, Inc. - Equipment & Work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by A. W. Landscapers Inc., Nov 21, 2013.

1. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't market. I have a black truck and trailer. Usually, it starts off with them saying how nice my stuff looks. I either inform them I detail or they ask if I can make their stuff look like mine. Most is word of mouth. Depending on severity of the job, I get between $60 (regular maintenance wash/wax, no interior) to $480 (complete stripped interior, shampoo, undercarriage, engine, etc). Paramount is keeping stuff clean, whether washing before heading out or end of day.

The paint on my truck. Notice, this is at night.
    [​IMG]

The '98 Saturn, behind me, has paint just as clear.
    [​IMG]

Getting home and cleaning up before putting away, at 8:30pm.
    [​IMG]

2. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

With all the issues with the 4mix Stihl is finally going back to 2 cycle. They will have a 94r coming out next year that is 2 cycle. I would wait on it to come out if you can.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice. Is that a smudge I see in the second photo?:laugh:

4. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

It is. Great eye!

5. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

From another thread…
    I didn't want to have a lot of stuff hanging off the walls towards the rear where the X-One is parked because doing so would make it difficult for me to get on and off the mower and maneuver past the X-One. I also hang the backpack blower on the right side wall by the ramp so I want to be able to easily access that from the ramp or the side door…it protrudes out from the wall so far that I didn't want that hanging in the middle of the trailer either.

If I enter from the side, I do have to step over or around the 21" to reach the tools. The shovels are the longest reach but it is still doable. There is just enough room between the 21" and the side wall for me to sidestep past the 21" (if i had anything more than a broom there I wouldn't be able to get by).

I'm sure at some point I'll move things around and find better places for some of the things.

6. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love your set–up. I wish I could be that OCD, but I never have enough energy lol.

7. jman228

jman228 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

That has to be THE most efficient way ive ever seen a v-nose set up. props dude. seems a little difficult to get to the trimmers though. Nice mowers too.

8. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Thanks.

As Monk would say, it's a blessing and a curse.

9. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Thanks.

Actually, it's not difficult at all. I can remove and replace both of the trimmers and the edger without even entering the trailer. All I have to do is reach in the side door grab the shaft of the tool and pull/lift the tool out and replacing the tool is just as easy.

10. jman228

jman228 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Ohh i see what you mean now. and why the bike handle stihl? lots of brushcutting jobs?