A wag please

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Duekster, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I just looked at a restaurant which a caterer is going to turn in to a event hall if you will.

There is a court yard. Mostly raised planters, broken and shifting concrete. Much of the concrete is in 2x2 squares with wood between. Not sure if it is pour in place or set but if does look to be a mixture.

The thing is about 30 by 40. There is one large oak on the corner in the court yard to work around. Again, it would be a court yard, likely used for weddings and recieptions among other things. Some raised beds and some along the walls.

I don't do hard scape. I need to toss out a budget number for them to take to the bank. I would sub out this part. I would say 90% of the landscape is going so there is plenty for me.

2. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

It depends on the going rate around there, but I would say around $25-30K by me. The dimensions of the walls is needed to be more accurate and demolition and disposal costs.

3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Thanks, that is kind of what I was thinking. You do know what wag means? Wild Ass Guess. :rolleyes: