1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A web site an acquaintance sent me. WESTECH in Canada

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I seem to recall a Westech in Utah - had nothing to do with irrigation.

2. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

They push TORO real hard. Ive bought some bollard lights from them before. I couldnt find them anywhere here in the states.

Dig the sign too, it says "authorized irrigation testing in progress"

3. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

Thats my uncle's Business

4. Your uncle is a good friend of mine in that case.

I see you're in Ontario; that would mean your family pretty much has all the bases covered for Canadian irrigation wouldn't it!

:)

5. Alpha Property

Uncle Steve, yes I hear there quite busy out on the island these day's my mom just came back from 2 weeks visiting with her sister out there, my aunt, uncle steve's wife (and my little cousin)

6. VERY busy. We just had a week of mid 30's here last week, and it was just nutty in the store.

Him and his dad certainly know the irrigation business!

7. Alpha Property

I just got his catalog and stuff last week when mom got home. I've just done mowing for the last 3 years but with things slowing down in that end, i think it may be time to pick his brain and look into some expanding

8. Or open a sister shop in Niagra. ;)

You would have the best support in the world from those two. Not to mention great purchasing power with TORO, Irritrol and RainBird.