aaaaaaaaargh

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by nortonlawncare, Sep 2, 2011.

1. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

last week the whole brake system on my truck decided it was going to die, the ABS computer, the master cylinder, the lines... then a freeze plug let go too!
    needless to say it was going to cost a lot to fix it all. I decided to upgrade and get a f250 super duty with a plow ( old truck was a dodge dakota)
    i found one at a dealership for the right price and put my offer in and applied for financing, the next day i got a call saying i was approved and i had to go get the truck, the only thing is it wasn't all set they forgot to add some paper work it's been about a week now of no truck and my clients are getting upset.
    i'm waiting by the phone today freaking out about when the truck is going to be ready or if i have just wasted too much time

end rant i feel better now

2. mowandblow1980

mowandblow1980 LawnSite Member

How did you make out? Thats why it pays to know someone else that owns a truck you can borrow.

3. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

right now i am borrowing a truck from a friend, i should find out tuesday if the truck is mine or not

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I feel the frustration, seems like every time when it rains, it pours.