1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

About me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jason Elliott, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Jason Elliott

Jason Elliott LawnSite Member

I've got 7 years experience. That experience is from about 1990-1997; four of those years were with a church maintaining 80 acres on a weekly basis, 10 acres were woods, 10 acres is a cemetery, and roughly 15 acres of parking lots and buildings (my guess). We maintained baseball diamonds, soccer fields, landscaping and of course grass. I also have 3 years mowing and landscaping with a commercial operation where we mowed both residential accounts, towards the end of my employment with them we started landscaping.

I've been lurking off and on here for about a year.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site!

3. Jason Elliott

4. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome,
    Keep nurturing that sports field maintenance - Very niched market and very profitable!

Let me know if I can help.

Tommy

5. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawn site and good luck to you!

6. Jason Elliott

Thanks, It's been 15 years since I've maintained a ball diamond, and that was just dragging and lining it with lime several weeks a year and a couple of times a week. The ball fields saw mostly church based Little League teams, and some grown up softball leagues, the two big diamonds were used for the school/high school softball and baseball teams. The school was part of the church, like most Christian schools that I am familiar with.