Above Par Lawns 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Above Par Lawns, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome work man you will have a great thread! I wish I got a few sodding jobs so that I can learn more!

2. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

great pictures! I dont know what kind of advertising you do, but if you are looking into any printed advertising, check out A'Deas Printing (www.adeasprinting.com) We have specials on door hangers, direct mail and a few other items.. Right now we have a special for 1,000 door hangers with our band-it product for $109, it includes full color and also a free design option or you can design it yourself online. Or if you are interested in any direct mail, we can help you with that as well. If you'd be interested in more information give us a call or shoot us an email, we'd be glad to help you out. You can call Jamie at 1-866778-4254 or shoot an email to jamie@adeasprinting.com.
    Good Luck this season!

3. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man!

Thanks! I just landed 2 more sod jobs on tithe same street as the past one! This is a great year to sell sod jobs. Everyone's lawn is trashed from the drought. I don't provide any seeding service in the Spring.
    Thanks! I'll check out your site. My father in law actually owns a printing and graphic design business so I get all my material from him though.

4. Above Par Lawns

Finished this job tonight. Whew! Weight off my shoulders. Got paid, customer is thrilled, time to go to bed.:sleeping:

(

image.jpg

5. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

where are you getting your sod from? Helts is by far the cheapest i have found around here, $2 per roll for bluegrass. i picked some up from there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely beautiful, same can't be said for the few rolls i picked up at grass pad for my personal yard, can't remember where they get it from

6. Above Par Lawns

Yep Sean Helts is a family friend of mine. That's the only place I get sod from.

7. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice! i couldn't believe how much cheaper they were, and it was funny right after i picked up a pallet of that i went to grass pad to pick up some fert, and all the guys there were oogling over the sod and wondering where i got it. if i remember tonight i'll have to put up a picture of the sod i got from grass pad and the stuff i got from helts.

8. Above Par Lawns

Always fun to try something new.

image.jpg

9. Above Par Lawns

Only two mowing pics I have are on my own yard!

image.jpg

10. Above Par Lawns

There's a lot of this going on lately at the golf course. We are constantly battling the localized dry spots in our Bentgrass greens.

image.jpg