1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Accelerator for my Yazoo-Kees esteem. Great product

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Raceral, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Raceral

Raceral LawnSite Member

I called Paul last week about a Accelerator for my Yazoo. He said they didn't have one for it.. but we will make you one.. just give us a week. Well low and behold.. I had the thing at my door exactly when Paul said it would be here. Man, in this day and time , how unusual is that.. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    Now for the HARD part.. installing it on my lawn mower.
    I cut open the box, pulled it out and with in 5 sec. it was installed. NO JOKE.
    I'll let the pictures speak for the rest of this story.

It does exactly what I wanted it to do. Mount easy, and keep the clippings out of my mulch. Great product guys.
    Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
  2. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

Great company, superb product, nice machine too. You will be glad you bought the Accelerator.
  3. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a side catcher made for mine, different brand, but it just did not work out. I was covered with grass and dirt and pebbles were pelting the hell out of me. I just bit the bullet and bought the factory bagger from Hustler. I really only use the bag in the fall and spring to clean up, after that the Gators go on and stay on.