1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Accelerator fots toro trubo force deck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Drivefaster35, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I ahve an Accelerator bagger that fits any size toro turbo force deck. I had it on a 52" walk behind which I have sold without the bagger. It will work on the zero turns as well as I have used it before with leaves on out z500. a goos estimate would be that it has only been used on a mower for a total of 15 hours or so its really in perfect condition. I'm accepting any reasonable offer for it. I believe that it was around $500 brand new and its just taking up room in the shop now.

2. rlong97150

rlong97150 LawnSite Member

Whats your price and where are you at? Do you happen to know the model number? I have the factory bag for my w/b and GS and am not terribly happy with it.

Thanks

Bob

3. shcronan

shcronan LawnSite Member

do you have any pics ?

4. PeterA

PeterA Sponsor

FYI the XL version of this catcher is $589.00 List. The standard size is $429.00.

5. Q Land

Q Land LawnSite Member

Hey drive! I sent you a message regard's the bagger. I am interested and if it is still available let me know. Thnks Qland

6. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Sorry guys The bagger is sold and will be delivered this weekend thanks for the intrest.