1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Accelerator Grass Catcher & Lawn Striper

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by oldfella, Jul 23, 2009.

1. oldfella

oldfella LawnSite Member

I need to find a good home for a like-new (used twice) Accelerator grass catcher I bought for my 48" Hustler FasTrak SD - too heavy for this Oldfella; and a like-new (used once) homemade lawn striper - I can't use it as the new bagger system I'm buying is taking away my only way to hook-up the striper to the mower. I am located in South Central Tennessee (Tullahoma). PM me for pictures and my ridiculous low price I'm asking... we'll take it to email after the PM. Thanks.

Pete (The Oldfella)

2. oldfella

oldfella LawnSite Member

Sorry, I failed to mention that this is a pick-up deal - Too much of a hustle to ship. My asking price takes care of the gas to make the trip. I am asking $200 for the catcher and $100 for the lawn striper - Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pete (The Oldfella)

3. oldfella

oldfella LawnSite Member

I received a few inquires, but no takers. I can ship the lawns striper for $150 - but not the catcher... can't find a box big enough to ship it in. This is a great deal - the catcher costs about $500, the lawn striper cost me over $260 to build. PM me and I'll give you my email address and phone number. Thanks.

Pete (The Oldfella)

4. louisvilleboy

louisvilleboy LawnSite Member

i wish that wouyld fit my jd man

5. oldfella

oldfella LawnSite Member

Both items have been sold - Thanks folks.

Pete (The Oldfella)

6. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Pete,

I wish you would have let me know... I will have to purhase another grass gobbler. When you have a lot of employees, they just don't take care of it properly and the aluminum although very light weight & great for capacity, just doesn't last like the steel.

Bob

7. oldfella

oldfella LawnSite Member

Sorry, Bob - I had it for sale for at least two months.

Pete