Accelerator on Toro proline 21"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Jul 10, 2004.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a new Toro proline 21" mower and I've been looking at the Accelerator bags for them. Do any of you use these? I would appreciate any info.

2. HazellLawnCare

Also guys how does this bag dump? Does the back of it swing open or what?

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i have one on my w/b. yes it opens from the back. checkot the top of this site. they are a sponsor. The site has pics of mine on it.

4. khutch

khutch LawnSite Senior Member

Although my Accelerator is for a 36 WB, I am very,very happy with it. Well built, practical...expect to get a lot of years out of it.
    Only thing I would have done different is get a bigger size.

5. HazellLawnCare

Does anyone out there have an Accelerator for a 21" Toro or Exmark? If so how do they work?

6. PeterA

PeterA Sponsor

HazelLawnCare,
    The bagger we make for the Toro 21 empties out the back. The newer version has a hinged rear door. The capacity is about the same as the cloth bagger. I don't know if you will get many reviews on lawnsite for this bagger, as we have not sold a large number of them. Our bread and butter product is the bagger for commercial walk behind side discharge mowers and riders. The main benefit to this bag is better ventilation and long life. The drawback is cost- $219.00 list. If you call me I will do my best to answer any questions about the bagger.