Accelerator ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Steeley, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Steeley

Steeley LawnSite Member
    from Maine

looking to buy a accelerator bagging system wondering if anyone has any problems with them? They look like it might fall off in rough terrain, I was going to put it on a john deere zero tun 737.

2. springman26

springman26 LawnSite Member

odered one for my super mini z. Should be in a next day or twoo and I'll advise. Paid $420 so better be good!

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Steely, go ahead and buy one and let me know how it works before I get one for my JD. I talked with Peter few days ago, was super nice and very informative. I felt like if you were not happy he would go out of his way to try and make it right.

Danny
    Qualty Lawn Care

4. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

I have one on my Super walk-behind and have never had it come off, I don’t think any other catcher compares to the Accelerator. It is built very well and packs full. Money well spent! If you ever have a problem you can always call Peter and he will take care of you!

Jeff

5. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Watch yourself next to hills. It can catch and jar you something terrible. Otherwise it is great. The new latches seem to catch a little, but overall it kicks (something inserted here) over any thing else. Keep it clean too. ANd about every 3rd time i wash it i mow deck the inside to help clean it easier. Good luck with your purchase. They stand behind thier equipment 100%.

6. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

We have one for our Toro Walk-Behind and it is great, no problems yet.

7. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: i have 4 of them and they r great, just make sure your guys know that they are a few hundred dollars and to take care of them. tony

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i have one for my lesco W/B. Not for the 737

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Same Here!!!!!

981-400.jpg

10. Dave Burrow

Dave Burrow LawnSite Member

Me and my brother are getting one for our 737 for fall leaf cleanup
    it should come in pretty soon..... Well keep you posted.