Accesories list on the web site???

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by fishinpa, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

PJ, I hope you let this post through because I'm sure I'm not the only one that has though of it, I just happened to be the first one to ask. (or not)

How come when I go to the main Hustlerturf web site... it's friggin' impossible for me to get to a list of "all the available accessories" for my MFT AND/OR any options available for other Hustlers out there?

I know this sounds wierd, but crap man... I want to know what's available for "my machine"!

If it's "hip" I'd want to get it ordered right away! It seems the only way I'm finding out what's available is to come up wiht an idea and call my dealer to see that is or is not available, or read about someone mentioning something new (to me) here.

What's up with that?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I understand what you are saying.
    We have a new website rolling out in the next month or so.

Pj

3. fishinpa

from SE PA

I apologize for my mention in the other post about my thinking you may not put out this "new post".

Sorry 'bout that, really I am.:hammerhead:

I just edited the "other post and remove the mention, so as not to sound like such an "ass". Sorry again 'bout that.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

No problem.

5. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

No offense, but I think it'll be alot longer then the next few months. I've been hearing "online parts" for over two years now. It's always "in the works" and just around the corner. I think Hustler is happy just advertising on their site.
    What's amazing is Land's Pride has (or had) the break downs online for a machine that was 95% Hustler.

Sure would be nice to get details on things like light kits, suspension seats, hydro cooling kits, flex forks, bagger, plows, ect instead of relying on some dealers to figure it out for you. Break downs would be nice when trying to fix your mower. Not everyone loves their dealer (myself for one) and taking them there can be a pain for home owners. Alot of us work during dealer hours....

gps_jetskier

6. fishinpa

from SE PA

Land's pride? I did a very quich serch and came back with tooo many this to chase right now. Could you post a link or PM it to me please.

Thanks,

7. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

8. Re-Ignition

Re-Ignition LawnSite Member

9. fishinpa

from SE PA

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Is there something going on here I should know about> AND < where does one find an MSRP on those Land Pride mowers?

I'm not sure but have to guess they are kinda new (??) because every dealer link from Land Pride's web site kicks you back to the Land Pride website.

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The Landprides WERE made by us.
    They no longer are, although they may still have inventory of them.
    You will find the Hustler models less expensive than the Landprides for the most part.

Pj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.