access debris EVERYWHERE

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Expert Lawns, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

ever since i started running doubles, i realized there is more debris blowing in my face..from the sides and front of the deck. i've heard of blow out baffles, but i'm not quite sure what they do and how they work. anyone having (or had) this problem? feel free to induldge. thanks

by the way, how do you cut and paste other peoples posts? i hate retyping what other people say. i need the low down. much appreciated :drinkup:

2. Use the [​IMG] button in the lower right of the post to be quoted.
  3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HA!

thanks plymouth
  4. wattsup

wattsup LawnSite Member

Have the same problem. However, the only manufacturer I know of that has the baffle is Exmark. There may be others, but I know they do not make one for my junk Snapper. Really looking forward to getting that Exmark in spring. I have tried to lower the front of the deck some and it made it worse. I do not know any other way to to stop it.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Also, on the cut and paste thing, after you bring the post up with quote, you can delete all the portions of the quote you don't want to use, or are irrelevent. I notice alot of people choose to repeat the whole thing, even when it is not necessary.