1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Accessories for Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by melvern, Dec 26, 2005.

1. melvern

melvern LawnSite Member

I'm looking at the Super Duty & I missed the GIE sale but may still buy this year for tax reasons...

The feedback on the sulky seems negative & since of my lawns are 6,000 - 8,000 square ft I don't see reason for it - although I will probably add 2 lawns which are a little over an acre since I already maintain the landscaping.

I'm in S. Florida & cut St. Augustine - has anyone tried the mulching kit & are you happy with it? Do you use it year around?

I'm looking for relatively low cost, maneuverability, and the ability to fit through gates. I just missed an Exmark 36" wb, but does the Quick 36 make sense for my situation?
  2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Exmark should be better.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Ive only heard good things about the quick 36s! I sure love my eXmark though
  4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

yes, I have heard bad feed back on teh sulky too. what you want for small property's, is a proslide. I put it on my quick 36, and as long as you do not have too many hills, it's great.

as far as the mulch kit, I've heard that it works great in the transition area, but in the southern lawns, it does not work as well. I have mine on side discharge.