Account setup at Bank for cruise fund.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Jun 14, 2000.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

OK guys.. Vacation fund is setup.<p>Send to;<p>Bank of Belton<br>204 Main St.<br>Belton, MO 64012<p>Pay to the order of LawnSite.com Vacation <br>In the memo line please put my last name. KEOUGH<p>Thanks everyone for helping make this happen. I have been thinking though that a 10 day cruise is a little much and I would like to propose a 3 or 5 day cruise & bring along a companion. ;) What do you think? <br><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator

2. A CUT ABOVE

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

Chuck,<br> It's your money. You should be able to do with it what you want. Have fun!!!<p>----------<br>Richard Holton<br>Jesup, GA

3. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Take a companion...one that understands the fine points of all those beautiful ladies on the top deck without their tops. I sent my little bit to the address that Nilson gave in one of his numerous posts, hope you got it. <br>Just a bit of vacation advice...take the cruise in the winter. You will be the envy of all your neighbors and you won't burn up or blow away during Hurricane season.

4. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

I'm sending my $25.00 and you can go as far as it will take you, and your sweet lady.<br>Have FUN. Tim

5. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

Glad to see it has been organized. I will be sending $10.00. <p>If your still looking for someone to go with. I'll go!!!!! lol<p><br>Hope you have fun.:)<p>Adam<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: CA Enterprises<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: CA Enterprises

6. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Chuck, I will send out the $75 that I matched Phil with last week. I will mail it in the morning. Really hope this works out for you and THANK YOU for such a great site!<p>Chris

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

HAVE A GOOD TIME<br>CGM,INC ANTHONYGRELLI