Accounts and Equipment for Sale - Atlanta Area

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by eastcobblawns, Jul 20, 2008.

1. eastcobblawns

eastcobblawns LawnSite Member

For sale: approximately 50 lawn maintenance accounts. All, but a handful of customers are on 12-month contracts. Customers are in zipcodes 30062, 30067 and 30068. Over 90% of our properties are residential. Yearly gross income for 2007 was $185,000. You can also generate additional income from flowers, pinestraw and small installations. We contract out the chemical service for all of our properties, however this could be an additional income of $30,000 per year if you wanted to take over this service.

Our company has a very good reputation and we get calls every week mostly from word-of-mouth advertising.

We currently have 3 skilled employees that are willing to continue working. I will also negotiate a consulting period if the buyer is interested.

If interested, please PM me with questions or offers, serious inquiries only. Interested parties must sign a confidentiality agreement before financial information will be shared.

If needed, equipment is also available.

42 inch Navigator
    42 inch Walker Rider
    42 inch Walker Walk
    C-27 Reel
    21 inch C Honda
    21 inch Snapper
    Red-Max Hedge trimmer
    Red-Max String trimmer
    Stihl String Trimmer
    Stihl Hedge Trimmer
    Stihl Edger
    2 Stihl BR600
    Red-Max 7001EBZ
    42 inch tow aerator
    Stihl Pole Saw
    Stihl Saw
    Echo commercial Saw
    Lesco Spreader
    Assorted Chemicals
    Assorted Parts
    2000 GMC Box Truck
    6 x 12 Landscaping Trailer

2. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

are you willing to separate the equipment? i would be interested in some of the handhelds. thanks

3. eastcobblawns

Once business sells first I may sell off some of the equipment. Thanks for the interest.

4. Youngone07

Youngone07 LawnSite Member

What kind of stihl saw do you have ? Are you willing to sell?

5. Goodaaron

Goodaaron LawnSite Member
    from KY

Hello Eastcobblawns,

It seems you haven't made enough posts for me to send you a PM. Would you please provide some form of contact information? Maybe a website, email address, or phone number if possible. I have some questions to ask you about your business and equipment. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response.

6. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

bump bump bump

7. eastcobblawns

For those interested in the business:

678-402-7305

As I stated before, we are fully operating and I must sell the business before I sell any equipment.

8. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats 3,700$ in income from each lawn! Amazing!!!

9. eastcobblawns

You are absolutely right, our average account is $250 per month. That is $3000 per year. Additional income comes from small installations, flowers, pinestraw, walls, cleanups, etc.

I don't know if you are familiar with the East Cobb area, but a large number of our properties are 700,000 - million dollar homes. All financial information including taxes will be shared after a confidentiality agreement is signed. I have nothing to hide.

10. eastcobblawns

Business still for sale. You can reach me at 678-402-7305.