Accounts for sale in Cinci OH seeking accounts in morrisville PA

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Toro 44, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Toro 44

Toro 44 LawnSite Member

Hello,

I thought I ought to post here and see if there is anyone out there who wants to buy accounts in Cincinnati because I'm moving to Morrisville PA and starting there in march 2007. I already have some work in PA but will need more and would be interested if anyone has work for sale there.

I'm trying to get one months gross receipts for my accounts in Cincinnati. They total between $6,000 and $7,000. There are nearly 50 residential cutting accounts, 1 commercial. Some properties also get landscape maint. and snow removal. I get $1 per minute or more on most lawns. I'm currently using a 52" wb and 21" trim mower. There are some gated properties. They are all basically west of I 75. I can usually get everything done in 2 or 3 days. I have a few interested parties, but thought I would open this up to fellow lawnsite members. If you are interested please PM me. Thank you for looking!!

greg

2. Buckeye Mower

Buckeye Mower LawnSite Member

I would be interested in those accounts, But we would need to be under terms for the contracts. Im interested , send me a post if you still have them.

3. hoffmanlandscaping

hoffmanlandscaping LawnSite Member

I may be interested if still available. Do you have them all in contact for the 2007 season? Are the in the inner or outer loop of 275. Thanks

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes were exactly are they?

5. heilman

heilman LawnSite Member

I Might Be Intrested In Buying The Business. My Wife Has Been Appling Hr Postions Around Cinn. What Are You Looking To Get Out Of These Accounts.