Accounts for sale in New Tampa

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by justanotherlawnguy, Jul 13, 2005.

1. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I have about 6 accounts in New Tampa, that I dont really care for cause its kind of far from my house. they all pay monthly and are fairly close together.

There is actually another one that I am about to pick up as well.
    One is in Seven Oaks (new)
    One is in Tampa Palms
    3 are in Cross Creek
    One is in the sub across the street from Cross Creek
    One in Northwood

The total is $517 from all 6 and probably another 75.00 from the one in Seven Oaks that I am about to pick up. So 592.00 MOnthly. I am looking to sell them for $600.00. Oh yeah, 5 of them you can ride with a 48, the other 2 require a 36 to get into the backyards, but those can still be cut up front with the 48"

IF interested, please let me know...

2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

let me know if you still have them i may be interested.

3. Retired USAF Medic

Retired USAF Medic LawnSite Member

Justanotherlawnguy, I want to get started in this business. Can you give me the low down on the "how to's"? I retired from the Air Force last year as a Master Sergeant and work as a surgery technician full time in a hospital, my previous USAF specialty. My surgery tech earnings are half what the Air Force paid me before I retired. Fortunatley, I get a retirement check each month that covers my mortgage and car payment; which supplements my income, but there is no growth potential for me as a surgery tech. My present earnings are pretty much topped out as a surgery tech. I really bust my butt in the O.R. and put up with some nasty surgeons quite frankly, because you have to or risk losing your job by being labeled insubordinate if you you speak out against them. So, all things considering, I see great potential in this job for the same work ethic and amount labor involved to make a go at it. I've always wanted to be my own boss and I think this is a very good opportunity for success. Can you give me some advice to get started? I live in Lutz, FL.