1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AccuLawn Systems Instant Online Quoting Systems

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by acculawnsystems, Apr 17, 2012.

1. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

Can we get your feedback? Please view the video at www.acculawnsystems.com and let us know if you think this technology would help you grow your mowing, fertilization, aeration and over seeding business? If you have questions please contact us at info@acculawnsystems.com.

2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

whats the monthly cost after the $50 deposit for 5 zips?

3. acculawnsystems

The price is based on the zip codes demographics such as number of households and average household income to name 2 out of the 4 considered. The best demographic zip codes are $99 per month and then decrease in cost to $79 per month. 2 or 3 good mowing / fertilization contracts pays for the year. What is your zip code and I can tell you?

4. Frontier-Lawn

i service all of sarasota county which has 28-30 zips

main ones i service are 34287, 34293, 34292, 34285, 34284, 34233

5. acculawnsystems

All $79 per month but 34293 is $99.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Frontier-Lawn

ok thanks but $415 per month + is just 2 high of a cost to justify me droping that change.

7. acculawnsystems

Can I ask you would expect to pay for a technology that automatically spits out contracts and leads? What if I told you that one of our demo companies landed 47 new mowing customers just in the month of April with only two zip codes?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You asked for feedback....

I can't see how that could possibly work? My presumption is that the prices are based on square footage? I can't see how it can figure in the almost infinite variables that make no two lawns the same?. I mean, what if there was a huge ditch that required hand trimming or they have a ton of concrete to edge around. What if the property is completely surrounded by chain link or they have a herd of alpacas?

[​IMG]

9. ScaggyGrass

ScaggyGrass LawnSite Member

Nice scam... pffft.. pay alot for nothin..

10. acculawnsystems

Thanks for your insight. We appreciate your feedback. This technology is able to figure the square footage of a particular property. That is the advantage that this software offers. If there are unforeseen issues like large ditches trim ect, you always will have the capability of increasing your price and that will be added to the terms of agreement. However, those type of properties are rear and the majority of the work you get is very standard. We will also have a section that you can ask any question to the customer such as do you have a ditch or a fence etc so that you can increase your price based on those replies. Again, thanks for your feedback.
    Posted via Mobile Device