ACS for Wright STANDERS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by impactlandscaping, Mar 16, 2005.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Just wanted to let everyone know there are pictures and a short review of the ACS system for Wright Standers from Meg Mo in the ACS sticky at the top of this page. It will allow full use of GrassGobblers while attached to the deck. You will never need to remove it for bagging in the fall / early spring. There are a few pic of the installed chute, and it's a very simple installation to do. Any Wright owners who have any questions can PM me , and I;ll try to help to the best of my ability.. :D Thanks again to Roy from MegMo Systems :waving:

2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

Roy just called me......he is shipping me one for 52" Stander today.....

Based on your pics, using my Accelerator bagger will not be problem either.....

Derek

3. impactlandscaping

Derek, you should have plenty of room for the accelerator bagger. The chute opens a good 145 degrees or more. I can't wait to see how well it performs once we start mowing. It's nice and easy to reach from the operator position as well. I put two bolts in mine, and I'm thinking of putting a third in the center somewhere. Make sure you have a really sharp titanium drill bit. The Stander deck is tough!!

4. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

I will post some pics with and without the bagger once the install is complete.....

Derek

5. impactlandscaping

Back to the top now there's more people online.... :D

6. impactlandscaping

I have got several PM's today about the Standers and ACS, and I think for the money, you can't go wrong guys. Roy is a very knowledgeable person and has hit the nail on the head with this system. Someone had asked about how long it takes to mount, and it took me around fifteen minutes, and about ten minutes prior to that to assemble and mark it up. Any more info, ask away!

7. impactlandscaping

Pic of the ACS on 48" Wright Stander....in the "up / open" position

8. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

I got my ACS today......and.......also got a set of Meg-mo Blades to try out......

I will hopefully install the ACS tomorrow.....

pics to follow.......

9. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Guys let me know how they work. I may have to buy a few for the fleet.

10. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

As Impact said the install was very easy. The handle could be a little longer. I have a clean up to do on Monday.......more then....

Derek

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01457.JPG

DSC01453.JPG