active users

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by skurkp, Apr 10, 2006.

1. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

I am a part timer and while at work Monday thru Thursday I get on lawnsite and sometimes during the day. I see a lot of users on line, sometimes 100 or more, this is during the day when most people should be mowing. Why are so many people on the site? Not that I think it's a bad thing for the site, but how do you make any money if you have the time to be on the site?

2. bullethead

bullethead LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Can you say Employees! Get ya some.

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Believe it or not, I can be on LS with my laptop and mow at the same time :laugh:

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I wonder how any work gets done in the big offices with internet and phones. Everybody I see all day when I am out and about is on the dang phone talking to somebody. I am guessing a lot of work loss is happening?

5. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

I run a business .... which happens too be lawn & landscape maintanence

I usually don't get in the field unless down-time, employee issues, new jobs or something ....which always tends to happen June, July & August

6. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

I lied. I don't even really know how to cut a lawn. :laugh:

7. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

yep thats what i'm doing this season:) 1st employee at 15!

8. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

just because the weather is nice in houston, doesnt mean its nice in the rest of the country. Where is houston anyway? isnt that in some 3 world country south of the us border?

9. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be soon if Congress keeps giving the country away!

10. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

I wasn't trying to make anyone angry, just curious. I carry the benefits for my family and my wife is trying to secure a position with a company that will allow her to carry the benefit's sos that I may do this full time. Sometimes I feel like Houston is below the boarder.