Acute Cut Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Jun 24, 2004.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I was at the dealers yesturday and when i got home i noticed a box in the back??? Look what was insideLOLOLOLOLOL Its Neon!!!

John

I will have to watch the truck more when i'm there :p

1021-500.jpg

2. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Showoff!

Yeah, not as good as the Toro one they gave me, along with all the other pressies for buying 2 Z's in 2 years , I get showered with gifts regularly! NOT!!!!!!!

Lucky bugger, least Exmark isn't as tight as Toro when it comes to merchandise.

Great to hear from old mate!

3. John Gamba

from ct

Same here!!!!! G'DAY!!!!

John

4. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

John - I expect you to send that right back to Exmark........seems just a few days ago you vowed never to own any new Exmark equipment!!???

Just poking fun John......I hope you have gotten over your latest problems with them and can still appreciate the overall Exmark quality.

5. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

John Gamba,

I would too like to know your feelings for Exmark now if you dont mind. You did mention your dislikes previously. How do you feel about them now from a service and quality point of view.

Even though they offered you a clock, what about the down time you were concerned about?

Just curious.

Thanks.
    HayBay

6. RobH

RobH LawnSite Member

I'm curious too John. I know you were a huge supporter of Exmark but had some serious problems lately with them and you mentioned that you were going to sell all your Exmark equipment and switch. Any updates?

I'm sure there is a bunch of us guys here who want to know.

greasy_gun likes this.
  7. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Stupid post. I'm reporting this thread to a moderator John. Be glad i am not a moderator John. I would use THIS thread as an example in the "how can you get banned" thread because you would be banned John.:angry: Stupid exmark. I'm gonna hock my watch they gave me and gonna cry to Terry. :cry: You would think they would wanna BRIBE the guy writing articles on thier equipment right? WRONG!

HMMMMM, nother thought John....... Maybe Exmark isnt the problem. Maybe......... My dealer is horking all my free goodies i am SURE exmark has been sending. So along that line of thinking just wait till i get all that stuff from them someday when they are done with them.:D I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!!! LOL

My guys saw this thread too, he is wondering why it is neon red and not green...... good idea. Have a great day John.

8. John Gamba

from ct

Like i said i was at the dealer. Oh the deck cover i pick up doesent fit . I have to use a hammer to put it on like the one i got with the mower.
    Acut you cryed like i thought you would and it gives me a great feeling:D

I still think the same way about exmark and i dont think they sent it to the dealer for me. But you can ask them if you like.

Thank you all its been very enjoyable

John

651resized400.jpg

greasy_gun likes this.
  9. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

would that happen to be one of these guys.

Hello Exmark I Bought A 2000 Model Turf Tracer 23 Kohler And I'm Not Only Very Happy With The Mower, I'm Very Happy With The People Behind The Exmark Label. Like Lenny,Joel,Fred And Terry. I'm Getting Ready To By A Rider For 2001 And They're Why Exmark Has The Advantage Over The Other Mower Companies. See You On My New Lazer. Thank You John Gamba K.J.S. Lawn Service

10. John Gamba

from ct

Ill Sell you my Turf tracer!!?? The 04.
    John