ad slogan

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by capnsac, Jan 6, 2009.

1. capnsac

capnsac LawnSite Senior Member

I thought it was somewhat creative, but I guess I'm the only one that gets the correlation between cutting lawns and cutting price so I will toss the idea out.

This is going to be on my door hanger, so I am looking for something to entice customers to want to shop with me first, the rest second. It isn't going to be my company slogan.

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

SLOGANS R TOUGH
    and i dont have a good one

3. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

How bout, Our prices are so low even the Illegals hate us! :laugh:

Or Quality service at an Illegal Immigrant price!:laugh:

Or You'll think your South of the Border when you hear our price!:laugh:

Dave...

4. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

We put on our shirts: "A Local Team That Cares"

Sounds stupid but people like it.

5. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

"We make dirt look good"

6. kisner87

kisner87 LawnSite Member

I personaly don't like eather one of those the make you sound like you are doing not so good work right off the bat and you are just trying to get clients. I know we all are, but it sound like you are just CHEAP and I personaly would not look at you or call you to cut my lawn. if people want a good cut lawn they are willing to pay for it. I can promise you that one. don't low ball prices to get a contract!!

7. capnsac

Sounds like someone is bitter because hispanics have taken some of his customers. Maybe if your quality of work met or exceeded your price these sorts of things wouldn't happen to you. :laugh:

8. capnsac

No, that's not the idea at all. To quote your comment about 'doing not so good work' I'm thinking that maybe before you criticize someone's idea you should know how to speak first. :rolleyes:

9. capnsac

I think I should reiterate the fact that I am looking for useful slogans for an AD that I am putting out, not for my BUSINESS! Gas is falling, are all of your prices going to follow suit this season? If not, then something is wrong.

10. RLC12065

RLC12065 LawnSite Member

uugghh another lowballer
    if these are your best ideas and you are also a lowballer, hmmm goodluck