Adam's Lawn and Garden Services, Inc. Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Adam's Lawn and Garden, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

Hey Adam lawn, is that Pa. International trailer? I Have one that looks like that too, but my deck was painted. Nice set up there!

2. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

I think it was a carry-on. I got it at TSC, great price for it, only like 1449.
    thanks,

adam

3. mow & snow

mow & snow LawnSite Member

Nice set up! How many gated yards do you do?

4. lawnboy150

lawnboy150 LawnSite Member

dood....that sign on the side of the trailer HAS to go...IMO it would look better without it....its not very professional...not a flame--just an observation..

5. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice rig!

How does the truck handle when towing? :weightlifter:

6. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

those trailers are nice, i just retired the same exact one. just watch the gates. the expanded metal, or mesh, doesn't hold up. its welded under the rail, rather than on top, causing the tack welds to break, and your gate goes to crap. it can be prevented if you watch your step.

good luck this season.

7. Adam's Lawn and Garden

I have a yard that is gated that is like sort of grass and dirt that the guy uses his old walk behind to do because it's such bad grass. He likes to do it because he used to do mowing. The walk behind i take for a commercial account of mine that has grass islands.

My old trailer had a mesh deck and i put a plywood board on top. The deck on this one is really sturdy, the gates do have me really worried.

The truck handles fine. It's interesting driving with a trailer that's wider than the truck. Although, the truck has a lot of power and can pull the mowers fine, takes a while to get going on the high way, but good.

What flame sign are you talking about?

8. lawnboy150

lawnboy150 LawnSite Member

sorry man....not your trailer....the lawn enforcer one..

9. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Oh, i am probably going to put a sign on my side and back gates, but not that big. I though you might have been talking about on my truck underneath the bed box, it says EDGE in orange letters but hard to tell, i thought you were talking about that. I also thought you were talking about a flame not a sign.:hammerhead: long day. Hey lawn enforcer, can you get that big WB down that side gate? i have been worried about that.

adam

10. Adam's Lawn and Garden

I mine as well post some pics of my work. The mowing ones are from the end of last year from when i got my Exmark. There are some mulching ones too, that i did like 2 years ago. Haven't taken any new ones lately, there is one job though i want to get after pictures of when we finish the next phase this year. I have the before need the afters though.

thanks,

adam

Dad's Picture's 1 105.jpg

Dad's Picture's 1 106.jpg

Dad's Picture's 1 107.jpg

random 030.jpg