Add me to the list

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by TJLC, Mar 13, 2002.

1. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm happy to announce that you can now add me to the list of certified applicators. I just recieved my test results: (92%) and my limited certificate for spraying herbicides. I waited 3 yrs. for this and now it is behind me. I was paying a company $300.00 per month. Now I can take this money and apply it to my payment on my new Lazer. It's such a good feeling to be legit. I had been caught before and given a warning. If caught again I was told $5000.00 fine. Now I don't have to worry about it. I can also now offer this service legally to my residential customers for added income. Sorry to babble on. Thanks for listening.
  2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Fl. has the 2 part license deal, did you get the round-up side or the herbicide. I wish Alabam would offer something along those lines so we could at least maintain parking lots and sidewalks. Congrat's on your accomplishement, I know it feels good.
  3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Psssst....Homer...Round-up is an herbicide. ;)
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

congrats on ur wonderful results
  5. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks to those who responded. My license is limited. I can do pest control in bed areas only. That is all I'm really interested in right now. Maybe down the road I'll get into more.