Add on to website

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team-Green L&L, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont get it what we think of what? Your website?

3. Team-Green L&L

Nevermind, I'm not looking for an open-house. If you don't see the words "test" on the page then you're at the wrong page. If you didn't click a link in my test site, you didn't read the post. If you did do both the previous, you would know what I'm asking about.

4. Ric3077

UM I saw the TEST TEST TEST...but what are you looking for us to say? Did you just figure out how to type text near a photo? Not trying to be rude just curious as to what you are testing.

5. Team-Green L&L

Each pic represents it's associated service. I want to add text to describe benefits of each. It is simple stuff, but I wonder if it's worth the 20 extra pages I have to create to accomplish it?

6. Ric3077

Gotcha...yea I think it would be beneficial. In fact I am working on the same thing. So far I only have my AERATION page done. Check out www.TomasisCuttingEdge.com to see it. I am working on making every service a link with photos, text, etc...so yea I say do it!

7. Team-Green L&L

That's what I'm working on. Thanks for the help. Can I steal your Q and A format? Not that it's "yours', but you know what I mean.

8. Ric3077

Sure go ahead

9. DJ Spraying

DJ Spraying LawnSite Member
    from Utah

If anyone can help- I am using a 4 galllon backpack sprayer to spray Mec Amine-D. I am spot spraying and I cannot figure out how much to mix per gallon?

10. Team-Green L&L

You musta hit the wrong thread?