add ons to a 36'' mini z

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by GrassmasterB, Jun 4, 2006.

1. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

i just bought my first ztr. a 36'' mini z. although ive only cut one 1 acre yard, this thing is awsome. fast, manuverable, and cut perfect at full speed. the yard was a mix of st augustine with some bahia and it was raining and didnt even leave a tire track. my wb would have left ruts. but the ride was a little bumpy. is or will there be a suspension seat available for this model? and when will the flex forks be available? what about a bagger?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

There is not a suspension seat available, and I don't think we have plans to offer one.
    The Flex Forks would be your best bet, and they will be available soon, as in the next month or so.

Pj

3. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I was told today that the Mini Z Flex Forks are available now in most of the country, give your dealer a call and get a set.

Pj

4. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

does hustler or the aftermarket offer any type of ocdc for the 36'' mini z? i dont want a mulch kit as i only need it around mulch beds and pools.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

We do not make a OCDC for any of our mowers.
    There are a few aftermarket companies out there that make them, you would need to check to see if they have them for your mower.
    I know a lot of people use this brand www.qwikchute.com

Pj