1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Add to your revenue stream........

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by drdestructo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. drdestructo

drdestructo LawnSite Member

I am offering my Landscape Light Fixture Manufacturing and Sales business for sale. This is a business easily run from your home garage. 2012 sales are over $89,000 and my net income is nearly $19,000. Most current customers are in the Salt Lake Valley, with some out of state. Easily relocated, this could be the start of something big for you.

I know times are tough, but I can make it easier to own this business by holding back some of the inventory. Current inventory is about $47,000. I will take up to $20,000 of that and hold if for you to purchase on an as-needed basis with no commitment from you. The other $27,000 in inventory will be sold with the business for .30 on the dollar or $9,000 on top of the business purchase price.

Business, including all equipment ($10,000), brochures, websites, phone numbers, contacts, and current customers is only $15,000.

Skills required are light fabrication, cutting, drilling, polishing.

Space required is about half a 2 car garage, running water, and power.

Training provided at no additional charge with ongoing phone support.

I am selling due to time constraints. I have a full time job and travel extensively and cannot commit the time to grow this business. I have been operating this working about 4-5 days per month this year. There are virtually no sales from Dec through Mar.

Contact Russ by email for more information at: Lightingbusiness at yahoo.com