Added another dump truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice lettering on the Dodge, can't wait for the whole rig pictures!

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

4. brandtcountry

brandtcountry LawnSite Member

I wonder how many good chrysler tranny's you can put in that truck?..lol

5. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

I bought the same ones for my dump. You'll be pleased with those, especially for the price.

6. Metro Lawn

Was there a joke here somewhere? I must have missed it. I have 12 Dodge trucks 93 and older. Many of them have been plow trucks from day 1 and I haven't replaced a single trans yet. Now if it were a 94-01 then you may be right, those transmissions are junk. This one is also a manual trans, which is even more unlikely to have problems.

7. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

C'mon now, that's a little harsh :) With proper care and the proper use of overdrive, these trannies will last a long time too.

8. Metro Lawn

Everyone knows I am a die hard Dodge fan, but I have no faith in those transmissions. My 95 was never abused, I had an oversized cooler installed and never towed or plowed with the overdrive on. I've put 2 trans. in it to date with 130,000 on it

9. Metro Lawn

Here are a few pics of the new trailer. I will add more after the lettering is done.

8x20a.jpg

8x20b.jpg

8x20c.jpg

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

that truck looks nice heck all your trucks have always impressed me and im like you i love my dodges of 5 trucks i have 3 3/4 ton dodges and they all plow and no problems yet