Added another truck today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Just bought another truck today.
    I really liked this setup, and it was exactly what i was looking for and right down the street from my shop!

Its a 2000 F350 xl V10.
    Has a dump insert and 8 ft MM2
    83k on the clock, manifolds just done, ball joints, new tires, they put a new bed and rear bumper on it in 2009. It came from a great company in my area, I used to work for them about 5 years back.

new tuck.jpg

new tuck 3.jpg

2. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

I pick it up on Wednesday morning. Their removing the lettering and detailing it.

3. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

That truck looks awesome. I'm right in West Roxbury. I talked to them this weekend and was going to look at it. Good luck! How much??

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Good looking set-up man.

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

That's a nice truck!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Should be a good truck. They used to be a customer of mine when I was running a supply house in Walpole. They used to have to have a mechanic on staff that kept everything maintained in house, you shouldn't have to worry about any mechanical surprises.

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

There such a great company, i have always really looked up to them. I worked for them 5 years back and it was an awesome experience. The staff is great too and their mechanic spent an hour and went over the whole truck with me. I think i got a great deal. I plan on using it for leaves, I cant really set up my dump trailer for leaves since its out daily delivering firewood.

8. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Wow low miles for a 2000, nice find!

9. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

When I left the company I was at before, I strongly considered going to them. One of the few companies I would strongly consider working for. Matt is a great business owner and really knows what he is doing. If you kept your eyes open while you we're there and do half the stuff he did right then you should have a great company

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice find. Im looking at 99' w/ the V10.
    Posted via Mobile Device